TD-Break Down TD-Break Down

Question: Why are you uploading all your videos on Newgrounds 3 years later? I'm slightly confused.

Raziberry responds:

Cause people on YouTube don't give a fuck about cartoons n shit, man.

Sans Battle - Stronger Than You Sans Battle - Stronger Than You

I like it, but it would have been even better if you made the sounds sync with the beat.

Mettaton's transformation Mettaton's transformation

The face is a bit too small

Uncontrollable Uncontrollable

"Let's play catapult"
Let's not.

Refugees From Space Refugees From Space

Not sure if this is supposed to be, but it sends a pretty troubling message about killing a lot of people in order to save one person.

Oh, and tanks are OP.

esayitch responds:

It's supposed to send several troubling messages, just I don't know which exactly xD

Logical Element Logical Element

The minimalist graphics look really clean and help you focus on the logic. Sadly, the levels were WAY too easy.

GooDMage responds:

Thanks!
Yes. I try game more harder on second part!

My Testimony Of Jesus Christ My Testimony Of Jesus Christ

I don't mean to mock you but it is seriously hard to believe that those things really happened. Also: The god of the bible is almighty, so why couldn't he just say "Hi, I'm real." or something? Anyways, it is entirely possible that the things you saw where hallucinations. Please understand: I'm not calling you crazy. Seeing things in the dark if you go looking for them is pretty normal. Anyways, someone on the internet having faith doesn't change a thing about all the problems other people on the internet pointed out about the bible. It has LOTS of contradictions. Also, while I respect your faith in the things you've seen, maybe consider getting a therapist to confirm you are in fact not crazy. I don't believe you are, but consider that you wouldn't know if you were.

CalebJordan360 responds:

There's so much more that i really wanted to say about these experiences, but like i said, for the sake of length i had to glance over them...there's so much that i left out and didnt even mention...and if i had 4+ hours to talk about it all IN DETAIL i would...but no one would sit through that. If you dont believe me...do what i did and ask him to reveal himself with all your heart, if you really want to know...

im not crazy, i know imagination from reality.

There's so much more than what this world is telling you there is...

The Logical Pink Gizmo The Logical Pink Gizmo

I love the fast parts! One of my favorite songs!

steampianist responds:

Thanks

Pixel elf Pixel elf

Your AA is pretty inconsistent, the face is really blurry and the rest is very aliased.

Prison Born Prison Born

Great work! What program did you use?

[EEE] Eile v2 [EEE] Eile v2

Her right leg looks kinda weird