Uncontrollable Uncontrollable

"Let's play catapult"
Let's not.

Refugees From Space Refugees From Space

Not sure if this is supposed to be, but it sends a pretty troubling message about killing a lot of people in order to save one person.

Oh, and tanks are OP.

esayitch responds:

It's supposed to send several troubling messages, just I don't know which exactly xD

Logical Element Logical Element

The minimalist graphics look really clean and help you focus on the logic. Sadly, the levels were WAY too easy.

GooDMage responds:

Thanks!
Yes. I try game more harder on second part!

Maze Man Maze Man

I like the design, but from a technical standpoint this is a flawed game. Heck, pacman had better AI than this. The grid based movement doesn't help either.

Iteration Iteration

That was...weird. So...I got killed, then became a murderer? I think I get that, but why? Why do I kill that guy? Where does the gun even come from? I think it would have been a lot better if you killed unknowingly and it'd be revealed later on. 3 stars for the weird (in a good way) atmosphere.

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Really original idea with great execution. The 'n' looks weird though.

It Needs Care It Needs Care

The ending was a little forced. I'd have sacrificed myself voluntarily.

Wolod responds:

I was planning to create multiple endings, but I hadn't enough time (I was working on this game during only a week in my spare time after my job).

Drink Beer, Neglect Family Drink Beer, Neglect Family

I love the idea of an anti-super crate box and the theme just makes it so much better. Nice work!

Domestic Domestic

The idea of making you a cat, unable to change anything in a video game, where you'd expect to be able to is just ingenious!

AgonyTheCrux responds:

It makes me happy that you both recognize and appreciate what I was trying to achieve with that decision. Thanks for the review.

FactoryInspectorSimulator FactoryInspectorSimulator

You wanted to do papers please, but you didn't know what papers please was. You took the ingenious papers please, and cloned it without any of the ingenious parts. No storytelling via mechanics, no conflict in what to do. This is extremely repetitive, the music is not looping and the hitboxes are dumb. The graphic is horrible too.